German Jordanian Applied University Teaching (AUT):
Online Courses for Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
You are an academic from Syria, Lebanon or Jordan, already teaching in higher education or planning to do so in the future and you are looking for an opportunity to improve your teaching competencies? Here is the place to start.
- start or advance your teaching career
- deepen your understanding of university teaching
- improve your teaching practices
- develop your professional competencies and skills
- enhance your professional development
- connect and exchange with colleagues from other universities and countries
What to expect?
- independent course modules
- downloadable resources such as videos, literature, worksheets, etc.
- written assignments
- discussion forums
- peer group activities
- weekly reflection journal
- individual coaching
- technical support
- certificates confirming applied teaching and learning skills in the higher education
- no fees
About the project
The project “German Jordanian Applied University Teaching” offers a series of online courses:
- Basic Course Spring 22 (duration: January till June, 2022)
- Advanced Course starting in mid-August 2022
- Basic Course Fall 22 starting on August 22, 2022
Courses originally planned in Arabic cannot be realised.